Continuing Education (“CE”) is costly in both time and money, two important items that should not be wasted. Training should not only meet the basic requirements of the rule, but should provide the intended benefits as well.
SRP’s Continuing Education Needs Assessment and Training Plans offer unique features when compared to many of the CE plans currently available.
- Each plan is specifically tailored to the needs of the firm and its employees. The firm benefits by having the flexibility of an in-house training program without the cost of a full-time training staff;
- Each plan uses in-house training materials and information, whenever possible;
- Course recommendations are the result of SRP’s research and analysis of training materials offered by various CE vendors.
- SRP assists in the development and implementation of simple, easy to use documentation procedures; and
- SRP assists with the mid-year review and amendments to the plan, whenever necessary.