Ms. Michaela Myers , President has been a regulatory consultant to the securities industry since 1996. Her industry experience includes retail and institutional sales, managing a regional operations center and compliance for 40 geographically dispersed retail branch offices of a regional NYSE member firm. She has also owned her own broker/dealer and served as Chairperson of the NASD District 5, District Business Conduct Committee and served on the NASD Advisory Council.
Ms. Myers’ professional affiliations include:
- Current Instructor for NASD Institute for Professional Development
- Former Chairperson of the NASD District 5, DBCC
- Member of 1996 NASD Advisory Council
- Past President of the Oklahoma Municipal Bond Dealers Association
- Past Member of the Oklahoma Department of Securities Select Committee
- Member of the National Association of Executive Women
Jerard Basmagy, Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional (CRCP)
Jerard Basmagy has 30 years experience in the securities industry. He has a vast background in operations, compliance and financial operations. He has held senior management positions a number of small, regional and major brokerage firms as chief financial officer, chief compliance officer, chief operating officer and president. His most recent senior management positions were with Montauk Financial and Redhorse Securities. Currently, Mr. Basmagy is SRP’s resident financial and operations specialist and is well versed in assisting clients survive the regulatory audit process. Jerard holds series 4, 7, 9, 10, 24, 27, 55 and 65 registrations as well as the prestigious CRCP designation of the NASD Institute/Wharton Executive learning program.